”Really inspiring, confusing and mesmerizing!”
“This felt even like indulgence. Empowering!”
“The speech started a thinking process which still continues.”
Agile Finland (sponsoring the speaker) and Nokia (sponsoring the venue) offered a tremendous opportunity to attend a special Tampere Coaching Circle event featuring Esa Saarinen. His speech – ”Yhteistyön maaginen noste ja oman elämän seuraavat tasot” – was discussing different aspects of team work and how this can lift both your life & team results to the next level.
Esa’s speech included e.g. the following thoughts:
- We all have more good inside us than is visible to others.
- How could we better utilize our humanity to create positive energy in normal, everyday situations?
- How to inspire people to achieve more? Or be better than they ever thought they could be?
For these topics, the answer might be e.g. the learning from Nelson Mandela:
- Focus on the other person
- Take leadership on the atmosphere
- “Ylärekisterin ajattelu” (sorry, no translation for this term…)
- Don’t become embittered
- Show example
- Superior hope
- Respect the work of others
We received also very positive feedback from Esa himself after the session. He felt there was a good spirit in the event and he specifically mentioned he sensed it was a great group with a lot of potential. This session was the kickoff for the Tampere Coaching Circle season 2016 and events will be continued later this spring. Feel free to contact Yuri (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ask more information on the community.